2 Day Trip From Marrakeech; During this 2 day trip from Marrakech to the Zagora Desert. You will explore the kasbaks: Telouat, Ait ben haddou, Tamnougalt, Taourirt. Enjoy the camel ride in the dunes and spend a night in the desert camp.
- Destination: Zagora desert
- Departure Location: Your accommodation in Marrakech
- Return Location: Your accommodation in Marrakech
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains and drive through the Tizi Ntichka pass
- Visit Ait ben haddou kasbah
- Visit Atlas movies studio
- Camel Ride and Night in Desert camp in Zagora desert
- Discover the Tamnogalt kasbah
- Explore Taourirt kasbah
Itinerary: 2 Day Trip From Marrakeech
Day 1: Marrakech – Zagora
You leave in the morning at 8:00 am. from your hotel in Marrakech to explore the Marrakech – Ouarzazate road. You admire the beautiful landscape of the High Atlas mountain. And you will enjoy several photo stops and panoramic views of the Berber villages. We then visit the kasbah of Telouat, and we continue to explore that of Ait ben haddou classified as a UNESCO world heritage site. After we go to the Draa Valley, with these kasbahs and palm grove. We will then join your camp in the sand dunes, here you enjoy a camel ride to see the sunset in the dunes. Dinner will be served around a campfire where you sleep in a nomad tent.
Day 2: Zagora- Marrakech
After the sunrise show and breakfast we go to Agdez to visit the Tamnougalt kasbah, from there we go to Ouarzazate to explore the Taourirt kasbah. After we cross the High Atlas towards Marrakech.