Traditional cooking class from Marrakech, Discover the secrets of Moroccan cuisine during a cooking class at a farm in the Marrakech region. You will learn to savor and know the aromatic Moroccan spices, to prepare a complete Moroccan meal with classic dishes. This Moroccan cooking class includes pickup and drop-off from your Marrakech hotel, with morning tea, snacks, and drinks served while you cook.
- Cooking class outside of Marrakech
- Prepare a full meal with garnishes
- Feast on the outdoor terrace Lunch, snacks and drinks included
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included
Traditional cooking class from Marrakech
Moroccan salad, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, onions. Zaalouk, eggplant salad (lukewarm) Lettuce and orange salad (sweet)
“Batbout” …. bread on the stove
- Lamb with Prunes
- Fish * or chicken
- Beef, pears and candied oranges
- Beef With Peas And Artichokes
“Msemen” Delicious Moroccan pancakes, folded.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and / or tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (some hotels only)
Departure point Pick-up is offered We collect from hotels in the city center. For Riads (guest houses) in the medina (old town), access is difficult with our huge cars, so we will try to find a meeting point as close as possible to your location.
- Departure 9:30 am
- Return to your acommendation at 18:00 pm